Freeaireergy Savings Consultant
Freeaire (www.freeaire.com) is actively seeking outgoing, upbeat, bright and motivated candidates to sell our patented Freeaire systems to small commercial and industrial customers. We are currently hiring in Maryland. The sales consulting process involves visiting the client site location, performing an Energy Savings Review of their equipment and calculating the potential energy savings, cost, incentive and ROI using our proprietary tool.
Did you get out of school or the military in the last couple of years? Are you under employed or unhappily employed? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in the energy conservation industry? Do you want to work at a fast growing, dynamic and fun company where you can make an impact? If so this opportunity may be for you.
Freeaire designs, manufactures and installs energy efficiency systems for commercial and industrial refrigeration. Our patented Freeaire® All Climate System™, Cooler Controller™ and Polar Power® Package work to dramatically reduce our customers’ energy bills by 30%-50%. Our Freeaire® products are eligible for generous rebates from electrical utilities, and Freeaire will do the legwork for our customers to maximize these rebates.
Freeaire® products have been installed at client sites throughout the United States and Canada. The Freeaire® All Climate System can help convenience stores, liquor stores, grocery stores, beer distributors, breweries, food distribution facilities, cold storage companies, restaurants, schools, healthcare institutions, farms, and any other location which relies on refrigeration.
Freeaire is headquartered in Canton, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct onsite Energy Savings Reviews (ESR);
- Create customer energy savings and ROI analysis;
- Give interactive presentations of our ESR findings and customer ROI;
- Utilize our CRM system to manage all aspects of the sales process;
- Participate in weekly sales meetings; and
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively achieve ESR goals;
- Competitive, happy, and positive attitude;
- Dedicated to personal and professional growth;
- Willingness to embrace our firm culture and be a team player;
- Valid driver’s license with personal vehicle;
- BA, BS or equivalent experience; and
- Interest in energy conservation.
Compensation and Benefits
- $40K salary;
- Commission Plan: incremental $60-$100K at goal;
- Opportunities for performance based non-monetary rewards: tickets for sporting events, concerts, gift cards, and electronics; and
- Company contributed comprehensive healthcare.